top of page

Rolling Back the Years

News from the Coloma Courier

100 years ago – 1926

The feed mill on Logan Street, run by Umphrey & Rorick, has been sold to Ray Thomas of Hartford.

Under the terms of the will of the Late Lyman Ingraham, his entire estate has been left to Mr. and Mrs. Henry Pitcher. They have been taking care of Ingraham prior to his death.

Coloma’s independent basketball team took both games from Galien. The games were played in the large Crystal Palace pavilion. A good crowd of fans were present.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to tricityrecord.com to keep reading this exclusive post.

Related Posts

See All
Rolling Back the Years

News from the Coloma Courier 100 years ago – 1926 The People’s ticket made a clean sweep in the village. President: John A. Rorick, Clerk: J. V. Thompson, Treasurer: Oscar J. Smith, Assessor: Allen C

 
 
 
Rolling Back the Years

News from the Coloma Courier 100 years ago – 1926 The Berrien County Road Commission will let the contract for the paved road that links Coloma, Watervliet and Paw Paw Lake. When complete, this will

 
 
 
bottom of page