top of page

Holiday fire safety begins at home, says state fire marshal

(Press release) With the holiday season and colder temperatures upon us, the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs is reminding Michiganders that this is a peak season for home fires. Unattended candles, space heaters, worn lights, and dry Christmas trees increases the risk of having a home fire this time of year.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to tricityrecord.com to keep reading this exclusive post.

0 comments

Comments

Couldn’t Load Comments
It looks like there was a technical problem. Try reconnecting or refreshing the page.
bottom of page